Before we go any further, let me assure you that mistakes are the growing pains of wisdom.
As long as the world is turning, you’re going to be dizzy and you’re going to make mistakes both on a personal level as well as on a Nu Skin business level. And that’s okay. Your past mistakes can teach you what you need to know to create a wonderful future.
A new year is just around the corner, which inspires many of us to refocus our energy and attention on the activities, goals and relationships that fill our lives with meaning and happiness.
So yeah…Cheers to the year ahead and another chance to get it right.
But instead of waiting, let’s get started today!
Here are seven mistakes you (likely) made this year and what you need to know going into 2015:
1. You didn’t focus enough energy on your personal development. – Even when you’re with others, you’re still with yourself. When you wake up in the morning, you’re with yourself, laying in bed at night you’re with yourself, walking down the street at noon you’re with yourself and most of the time you are with yourself building a Nu Skin business. What kind of person do you want to walk down the street with? What kind of person do you want to wake up in the morning with? What kind of person do you want to do business with? What kind of person do you want to see at the end of the day before you fall asleep? It’s your responsibility to be the person you want to be with. Life is too short to spend all your time trying to make everyone else happy, at the expense of living a life that makes you happy to be YOU.
2. You let negativity feed some of your fears and insecurities. – The reality is we all get afraid. It’s not about being afraid but what you do when you feel that way. When you feel doubt, or fear, or anger, or frustration, know that you can let it go just as surely as you can pull your hand away from a flame. Keep your life focused on the goodness, on the possibilities and on your most treasured dreams with Nu Skin. What begins in your mind ends up in your life. Think continually of the way you would like to be, let these thoughts drive your actions, and your reality will reliably catch up to your thinking.
3. You let uncertainty paralyze you. – As time goes on, you’ll understand: what lasts, lasts; what doesn’t, doesn’t. Time solves most things, and what time can’t solve, you’ll learn to solve yourself. Sometimes you’ll not be able to see where you are going in life, clearly. But know that your soul’s inner GPS will guide you home. You will find that you will be the right person, at the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing on point. Trust your intuition. Relax and take a deep breath. You know what to do.
4. You were far busier than you were productive. – All work is not created equal. Try working with mindful awareness of the type of work you’re doing in Nu Skin and how it’s helping (or limiting) your progress. Focus on the reason for doing what you’re doing. Are you spending all your time in training or at meetings and not creating customers? Are following a plan that is not working because it’s comfortable or someone else told you to do it? Are you hanging out with others who are not growing their business? This steady self-awareness will keep you focused as long as necessary on the right activities that bring you closer to your Nu Skin goals.
5. You didn’t practice enough. – If I were to write a book entitled, “How to Be Amazing at Nu Skin”, it would only contain a single page with one word on it: “Practice!” Because that’s all it takes to be amazing. Whether it means learning to create customers by practicing talking to lots of people or learning to live by practicing living, the principles are identical. In each instance, it is the relentless routine of a precise set of actions, physical and intellectual, focused on a desired result. Practice means to perform, over and over again in the face of all obstacles, some act of vision, faith, or desire. Practice is a means of inventing an amazing outcome.
6. You let the same people drain you over and over again. – People inspire you, or they drain you; choose them wisely. Don’t lose your dignity and self-respect trying to make someone accept, love and appreciate you when they have proven that they are incapable of doing so. If someone or something in life is meant for you, you will still have to work for it, but you won’t have to beg for it. You will never have to sacrifice your dignity for your destiny. Remember that your destiny in Nu Skin is up to you, not your upline, downline or sideline.
7. You were hoping to make fewer mistakes in Nu Skin. – You aren’t really free until you give yourself the freedom to make mistakes, especially when building a business Liberate yourself! Try new things, learn and explore freely. The idea that everyone in Nu Skin should do the same thing is a great way for you to be stuck making the same mistakes over and over again. Your good judgment comes from life and business experience, and experience comes from your bad judgments of the past. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment and defeat are the tools life uses to show you the way.
And again, if you're struggling with any of these points, remember that you are not alone. We are all in this together. Many of us are right there with you on Nu Club, working hard to feel better, think more clearly, and keep our lives and Nu Skin business on track.
What Our TEAM MEMBERS Are Saying ABOUT US
" Thanks a million for an unbelievable opportunity! What a way to kick start the movement. We are so proud and privileged to be part of this amazing Team."
Copyright @ Nu Club 2017
Independent Distributor Produced Website - This website is not produced, approved, endorsed, offered, or recommended by Nu Skin Enterprises United States, Inc. or its affiliates.